welcome to my page hope u enjoy

In my blog I’ll show photos,videos on abondon and abuse animals and i'll post other article that relates to animal brutality, and why and how it’s not right to abuse animals. Animals are human too and if there’s any way I can prevent it I’ll do my best.

This is important to me because I have a special spot in my heart for animals they mean so much to me when they look at me with the sad look my heart just melts. If you only knew in other countries , the way these animals were and still are treated you would try to prevent it from happening too. I had a family pet we treated him good but just recently my grandmother had him put to sleep becasue he was causing my nieces and nephew sick, but i didn't understand why put him to sleep why not give him away to a shelter i was so sad because i still loved him and i feel that no pet should be abuse any type of way.

EVERY 1 COULD BE A VICTIM

EVERY 1 COULD BE A VICTIM

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Animal Cruelty Law

The article “Animal Cruelty Law Tests Free Speech”, written by Adam Liptak. This article talk about how a decade ago that when congress decided to make cruelty to animals videos illegal. People tend to have pleasure from watching videos of small animals being crushed. Congress tries to stop the videos. Then a man who has been convicted of selling this types of videos he’s in jail but his lawyer states the fact that the video was legal where it was taped so it shouldn’t be a problem though.



Although, this article is a few months old it still a concern that people should still look into the fact that it’s important. I feel that it should become a law because animals deserve that right because it’s rude and it shows no respect for the animals, they should have rights too. Back to the article the Roger J. Stevens case even though making videos engaging the horrible act on animals appeared to be legal in Japan selling it in an illegal country is illegal. i feel that he deserve jail time it's cruelty to animals and i don't agree with it no matter if it's his hustle, hustle something that legal and doesn't include awful action like the one that Mr Stevens was selling. Animal has rights too and ill be 1 of the people to speak for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment